Terms & Conditions of Purchase
We agree to provide the online physiotherapy services detailed in the below agreement. This document is representative of the understanding between parties and does not exclude those terms implied by law.
You signify your consent to this Agreement by purchasing any physiotherapy services offered after the first free initial assessment.
For those under 18 years of age, it is essential to procure written consent from either parent or guardian who must agree to comply with this agreement. They must also agree to provide supervision in relation to the use of online physiotherapy services such as, but not restricted to, a home exercise program.
Nature of Online Physiotherapy Services
We acknowledge that:
Although online physiotherapy services are evidence-based, in some cases this will not perfectly substitute a ‘face to face’ consultation with a physiotherapist. The physiotherapist will make every effort to refer onwards if they think a ‘face to face’ consult is necessary for the safe and/or effective treatment of your condition.
Advice given through treatment
Any advice given through the course of assessment and treatment is subject to interpretation, due to the nature of verbal communication. Although we strive to give advice that is evidence-based, we realize in some cases expert opinion is the highest level of advice available. We will provide you with written advice on your condition as necessary within one business day.
Our physiotherapist will advise on the initial payment period in weeks, guided by the prognosis of your condition. We acknowledge that a prognosis is not always accurate, therefore, if both parties agree, payment can be extended or shortened upon review appointments.
The minimum payment period is six weeks, subject to negotiation in certain clinical cases.
If you feel unhappy with any part of the service received a full refund will be given upon request, until one month after the direct deposit given by the payee.
In this document, unless the context clearly requires otherwise:
- The terms “we”, “us” and “our” are references to are provided via this web site, which is owned and operated by Click Physiotherapy (ABN 82 421 574 456), our successors and assignees;
- Words defined in the singular have the corresponding meaning in the plural;
- Reference to a “person” includes a reference to a corporation, association or other entity;
- Reference to a “written request” means a request submitted to us by email, by post, by fax or using the “contact us” form on the web site;
- Reference to the “Parties” means both you and us; and
- All monetary amounts are expressed in Australian dollars.